Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Reality domain names.

It seems we still have our work cut out for us in educating the public on domain names. I do see the day however when TRAFFIC or Moniker will have a weekly (reality?) TV show with auctions. I can see analysts discussing the value and importance of each name and predicting the winning bids and names. Just like Football. A 30 min pregame show. With
Sahar, Rick, Frank and Monte being the analysts. I hope that day comes soon. That and maybe a couple of best selling books about making it big in this business. Maybe a movie (do I smell Academy Awards?) would really get the message out there. Everyone loves a “rags to riches” success movie. Somebody call Tom Cruize. I really do wish one of you guy’s would at least write that book. And I want to be one of the first guest’s on the TV show :)

No comments: