Tuesday, October 16, 2007

TRAFFIC SILENT AUCTION STILL GOING STRONG.

The TRAFFIC silent auction is still going strong. No way for most people to know for sure since Moniker has no update system, for the general public, for viewing ongoing bids. I have 7 names in the silent auction, so some kind of update would be nice. It would seem that some kind of open visual activity of the silent auction would increase interest and might drive more prospective buyers to sign up and buy some names.
Anyway, got my fingers crossed for my 7. I have extremely low reserves on them, so I hope I don't end up giving them away to cheap. Here are the seven. Please go to Moniker.com and sign up and bid. http://silentauction.moniker.com/

Withdrawal.org
CrystalMethRecovery.com
OnlineBudgetTravel.com
GreenFertilizer.com
CosmeticSurgery.vc
Refinance.vc
YouHaveGotToBeKidding.com

Good luck to all.

No comments: